James Hetfield [METALLICA] > Gibson
Model "EXP 83"
- MSRP: $ ...
- shape: Explorer Model "EXP 83" (no pickguard)
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: mahogany or maple
- body: mahogany or alder
- fingerboard: ebony or rosewood, 22 medium frets, dot inlays, 24.75 inch scale
- electronics: passive Gibson pickups*, 2 volume, 1 tone, toggle 3 way selector.
*they can be:
- 500T (bridge) / 496r (NECK)
- DIRTY FINGERS: "PAT.NO.2,737,842" with 2 rows of adjustable pole pieces each one
- PAF REPLICA: "PAT.NO.2,737,842" with "3721284" (or other) printed in black (1 row of adjustable pole pieces each one)- hardware: Gibson tune o matic bridge and stop tailpiece, Mini Grover Tuners, Chrome Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "Gibson" gold logo
-- back of headstock: 8XXXXXX MADE IN USA serial punched
- colors and other features: Alpine White with black headstock
NO PICKGUARD AND DIFFERENT POT CONFIGURATION COMPARED TO STANDARD GIBSON EXPLORERS.