1998 - ESP MX-250 "JH-2"
- year: 1998
- shape: ESP MX-250
- construction: Set Neck
- neck: Maple
- body: Alder
- fingerboard: Rosewood, 22 XJ frets, "diamond" inlays, "M" ninja star on first fret
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), Volume, Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Stop Tailpiece
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP Custom" light grey/gold glittered logo
-- back of headstock: "ESP Custom Guitars" round white glittered logo + serial 26058434
- colors and other features: black with metallic diamond plate, black hardware, comes with C.O.A.
- notes: James has two of them, differing potentiometers (second model has a white cube to the game).
You can see it in the video for "I disapear" and concerts promoting the album "Load".
Thanks to "Tom P." for theese pics taken at the Baltimore Enhanced Experiences 2017