2008 - ESP KH-4 "Mirror"
It has the same basic configuration and spec's as the KH-2 but the top routing for the pearloid pickguard give this guitar different body cavities and slightly different tone.
- shape: like a more pointed stratocaster
- construction: neck through body
- neck: maple (1,5mm more thick respect KH-2)
- body: alder sides
- fingerboard: rosewood, 25.5" scale, dot inlays, 3 different 12th fret inlay: "2 dots", "ESP", "FUCK YOU", 42mm Locking Nut
- electronics: active EMG 81 pickups (bridge & neck), 2 Volume, 1 Tone, lever 3 way selector
- hardware: recessed Original Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo, Gotoh Tuners, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" light grey/gold glittered logo + Kirk Hammett signature in light grey
-- back of headstock: ? (8 digits) printed in black + "ESP CUSTOM GUITARS" round black logo