2010 - ESP MX-250 azure w pg
- shape: respect MX-250
- construction: set neck (no step)
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: rosewood 22 frets XJ with "mechanic spanners cross" inlays, "mechanic skull&spanners&piston" at the 12th fret, dot inlays after 12th fret, 24.75" scale (628mm)
- electronics: active EMG JH set with metal border, 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Gotoh tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar, Chrome Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" metal logo, chrome bullet truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: "????????"
colors and other features: azure with hi gloss finish & metal pickguard
- notes: The last MX-250 made for James before the new Snakebyte.
I think James passion in Hot Road comes out another time here...