2013 / 2017 - ESP KH-DC STBLK
ESP KH-DC STBLK
- year: 2012-->today
- MSRP 2013: $4999
- shape: double cutaway
- construction: set neck
- neck: mahogany, Thin U Neck Contour
- body: mahogany, Flamed Maple Top
- fingerboard: rosewood, 25.5" scale, 350mm radius, 22 XJ frets (from 17 to 22 Scalloped), "Skull & Crossbone" green inlays, 42mm Locking Nut
- electronics: active EMG pickups 81 bridge / 60 neck gold covered, 2 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 way toggle switch
- hardware: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece, Sperzel Locking Tuners, Gold Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" italic logo + Kirk Hammett signature
-- back of headstock: SSXXXXXXX (9 digits) serial number + "ESP SIGNATURE SERIES" white round logo + "MADE IN JAPAN" patch
- colors and other features: See Thru Black (STBC)
- notes: comes with ESP C.O.A. and ESP hardcase
I am not sure if any were actually made in 2012. Never saw one.
Did see a 2013 and it had K serial #, 1st fret inlay, and no circular patch.
Note, on the ESP website, they have a wrong picture shown of a prototype with Gibson inlays. shame on them.