ESP Vulture BLKS
- year: 2016
- MSRP: $4199 in 2016
- shape: new V shape with headstock like Snakebyte model
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: 3 pieces of Mahogany, Thin U contour
- body: Mahogany
- fingerboard: Ebony, 22 XJ Frets, "dot" inlays with custom inlay on 11-12-13 frets, 24.75" Scale, 305mm radius
- electronics: active EMG JH SET, 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Gotoh TOM & Tailpiece, Gotoh Locking Tuners, Schaller Straplocks, 42mm Bone Nut
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" metallic logo, "JH" signature on the truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: "EJHVXXXX" + "Made in Japan" sticker + new "ESP Signature Series" gold logo.
- colors and other features: black satin, black or black satin hardware, comes with C.O.A.
- notes: Comes with C.O.A. and Hardcase (mod.CVULTUREFF)
The serials are consevutives: EJHV0001 - EJHV0002 - etc....
(that mean Esp James Hetfield Vulture 0001....)
ESP and James Hetfield join forces once again to bring you his latest vision, a unique V design called the Vulture.
- LTD has standard strap button instead of Schaller straplocks
- LTD has back plastic cover and screw bigger
This is an example of an ESP Vulture on sale on reverb 2021-05