2017 - KH OuiJa Natural
Limited 666 pieces
- year: 2017 (October)
- construction: Neck through body
- neck: 3 pieces maple, Extra Thin U-shaped, 2-Way Adjustable truss rod
- body: Alder + Quilted Maple Drop Top (total 45mm thickness)
- fingerboard: Macassar ebony, 25.5" scale lenght, 350mm (14") radius (thickness 1st fret:19mm - 12th fret:21mm), 24 extra-jumbo frets, "Moon & Star" inlays, 42mm Floyd Rose Locking nut width
- electronics: active pickups EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck) with custom quilted maple covers featuring the Ouija artwork, 2-Volumes, 1-Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- hardware: Floyd Rose Bridge, LTD Tuners, Black Hardware, standard strap button, Daddario XL .009" - .042"
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "LTD" black/gold glittered logo + KH signature
-- back of headstock: "serial number LOUIJANATXXX" + "OUIJA is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission C2017 Hasbro. All Roghts Reserved." + "designed by ESP"
- colors and other features: Natural Gloss on Top - Black Gloss on Back)
- notes: Includes special ESP Ouija case and Certificate of Authenticity.
One of the most legendary guitars ever created with Kirk Hammett of Metallica was his original Ouija from the ESP Custom Shop. Using graphics from the famous paranormal spirit board, the Ouija guitar has since only been produced in small batches, and its immediate popularity and limited availability made it an instant collector’s item. The new LTD KH Ouija Natural is a limited-edition model for the Kirk Hammett Signature Series, and is the first Ouija model being made available to the public since 2010. Limited to just 666 pieces worldwide, the KH Ouija Natural offers a set of otherworldly features that put it in a class by itself. It includes a stunning quilted maple top with natural finish over its alder body, and black binding on the body, neck and headstock. The KH Ouija Natural is more than just a collectible museum piece; its features are designed for the top level of professional guitar performances.